NEW FEATURE: Post Like system!!!

At long last, we have successfully implemented a comprehensive post rating/like system. With casual readers and visitors vastly outnumbering frequent posters, it is not always apparent to users that others are reading, enjoying and grateful for their posts. If you are too shy to post and want to express your thanks, now you can!

Liking a post is easy - click this thumbs up in the top right hand corner of the post: Image

Can I encourage everyone to use this new feature enthusiastically and liberally and be sure to go back to your favourite old topics and like old posts. This will help build up useful user 'like' profiles and give credit to the users who has provided so much value to this community. This in turn helps guests and newcomers sort useful answers and posters from others.

This goes to regular forum lurkers especially - please show your appreciation with a 'like'!

Featuring:
  • Liked post counters in every user profile (given & received)
  • Liked post leaderboard accessible from the index and Quick Links Menu
  • Receive notifications when your post is liked, configurable from the User Control Panel (in forum notification and/or email notifications available or off)
  • You can remove a like if you made a mistake by clicking the undo button where the thumbs up used to sit (but the user will be notified)
  • Plus more

Read the announcement and post any queries, comments or suggestions HERE

Once read, this announcement can be dismissed by clicking on the 'X' in the top right hand corner.

WHERE TO BUY LSD CENTER S3 28 SPLINE

Tell us about good or bad vendors and products or ask where to find a service or retail seller of a product. Share your experience to help others.

Moderators: rotaryrx7white, -==L=a=N=c=E==-

rotorh4x
Rotary?... What The?
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

WHERE TO BUY LSD CENTER S3 28 SPLINE

#1 Post by rotorh4x » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:04 pm

Hi

This is my first post on Ausrotary

Please dont flame me for this post I have done lots of reading in different threads, and cant work this out : Where to buy an S3 RX7 LSD center 28 Spline

I have blown the diff in my S3 RX7

My mechanic mate has taken the Diff out and dropped it off at PDR Differentials in Geelong, Victoria.

The guy from PDR has all ordered in all new gears, bearings and seals, however he cannot find an LSD center for it, thru the suppliers he uses.

Soo therefore I am trying to find a 28 spline LSD center for it, which I have had no luck finding

I have only been able to find LSD centers to suit 26 spline, and everyone I have spoke to says they have never heard of an S3 having 28 spline axles.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Ian

MRERE12
Boost Me Up

Re: WHERE TO BUY LSD CENTER S3 28 SPLINE

#2 Post by MRERE12 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:58 am

Xtreme rotaries did a torsen lsd centre for these. Have used them in cars with 300kw at the wheels with no issue. Try selectmaz or Maztech. Pretty sure they are an agent for xtreme rotaries.
(Xtreme rotaries no longer deal with public sales). Just make sure that they set it up "tight".

Accredited Class 1 LPG Installer.
ALPGW approved "Liquid Injection" LPG Installer.
IMPCO trained "Vapour injection" installer.
PM me for any info on LPG systems!

JoEy
Boost Me Up

#3 Post by JoEy » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Speak to bill at wps racing in carrum. 03 9775 1228
He has them in 28 spline but it is FORD 28 NOT mazda 28
They are the "old guru" torsen centres but updated and newest revised designs.

-Sprout-
Dr Wankel Himself

#4 Post by -Sprout- » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:41 am

Try emailing this lad: http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/mazparts007? ... 7675.l2559" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

20b
Weekend Cruiser

#5 Post by 20b » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:53 am

Series 1,2 RX7 are 24 spline
Series 3 are 26 spline

I wouldn't have much faith in the guy building the diff if he hasn't figured that out.

KYPREO
Administrator
Has liked: 10 times

#6 Post by KYPREO » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:54 am

20b wrote:Series 1,2 RX7 are 24 spline
Series 3 are 26 spline

I wouldn't have much faith in the guy building the diff if he hasn't figured that out.
This!

My Build Log
WTB series 3 RX-7 shifter boot in off black/grey