NEW FEATURE: Post Like system!!!

At long last, we have successfully implemented a comprehensive post rating/like system. With casual readers and visitors vastly outnumbering frequent posters, it is not always apparent to users that others are reading, enjoying and grateful for their posts. If you are too shy to post and want to express your thanks, now you can!

Liking a post is easy - click this thumbs up in the top right hand corner of the post: Image

Can I encourage everyone to use this new feature enthusiastically and liberally and be sure to go back to your favourite old topics and like old posts. This will help build up useful user 'like' profiles and give credit to the users who has provided so much value to this community. This in turn helps guests and newcomers sort useful answers and posters from others.

This goes to regular forum lurkers especially - please show your appreciation with a 'like'!

Featuring:
  • Liked post counters in every user profile (given & received)
  • Liked post leaderboard accessible from the index and Quick Links Menu
  • Receive notifications when your post is liked, configurable from the User Control Panel (in forum notification and/or email notifications available or off)
  • You can remove a like if you made a mistake by clicking the undo button where the thumbs up used to sit (but the user will be notified)
  • Plus more

Read the announcement and post any queries, comments or suggestions HERE

Once read, this announcement can be dismissed by clicking on the 'X' in the top right hand corner.

Workshops in Melbourne

Tell us about good or bad vendors and products or ask where to find a service or retail seller of a product. Share your experience to help others.

Moderators: rotaryrx7white, -==L=a=N=c=E==-

Black FD3S
Rotary?... What The?
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Workshops in Melbourne

#31 Post by Black FD3S » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:29 pm

rx2re wrote:you have the best tuner in Australia down there. Why dont you got Anth at Maztech?
:thrust:

HIRISK
Spitting Seals

#32 Post by HIRISK » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:14 pm

Black FD3S wrote:
rx2re wrote:you have the best tuner in Australia down there. Why dont you got Anth at Maztech?
UZNPSI wrote:Maztech: If it aint a 42R it aint a car :flame:
Whats the deal here guys?

Are they no good to deal with or am I reading your responses the wrong way?

I am just interested as I am having some work done on my 88 S4 RX7 Turbo at the moment and hope to get it back tomorrow.

CURRENT BUILD DIARY:1973 S102A Mazda RX-3 Sedan

PREVIOUS BUILD DIARY: S4.5 13BT Mazda FC3S RX-7

PISTONS MAKE GOOD ASHTRAYS

UZNPSI

#33 Post by UZNPSI » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:25 pm

Mate maztech are awesome you wont have a issue, your ready my comment wrong, atm they seem to be pumping out 13bbpt's with 42Rs on them hence my comment.

i'll be getting mine tuned by anth in the next few weeks.

UZNPSI TURBO CRAFT
All your turbo needs
Image Image Image Image

HIRISK
Spitting Seals

#34 Post by HIRISK » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:57 pm

OK Cool :)

I thought I might have been reading the post wrong - sorry :oops:

I have just had them install an LT10S in my RX7 and am just waiting for Anthony to come back from OS so he can tune it.

Black FD3S
Rotary?... What The?

#35 Post by Black FD3S » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:36 pm

HIRISK wrote:
Black FD3S wrote:
UZNPSI wrote:Maztech: If it aint a 42R it aint a car :flame:
Whats the deal here guys?

Are they no good to deal with or am I reading your responses the wrong way?

I am just interested as I am having some work done on my 88 S4 RX7 Turbo at the moment and hope to get it back tomorrow.
Sorry for the confusion mate. You wont go wrong with Anthony at Maztech. He's as good as it gets.

HIRISK
Spitting Seals

#36 Post by HIRISK » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:35 am

Haha,

Damn smilies!!

I did not know if you were :thrust: humping :thrust: in a good way or bad way!! :) :D

Soundsl ike I should be looking forward to getting my RX7 back :twisted:

UZNPSI

#37 Post by UZNPSI » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:22 pm

how you go mate?

UZNPSI TURBO CRAFT
All your turbo needs
Image Image Image Image

datpiff
The Bug Has Bitten

#38 Post by datpiff » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:48 pm

maztech is the place to be.. anthonys and lino motors are bullet proof

HIRISK
Spitting Seals

#39 Post by HIRISK » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:18 pm

UZNPSI wrote:how you go mate?
Not to good at this stage, but that is not Maztech, it's my POS engine :(

I had an LT10S installed as their are issue with my factory lom, now that is fixed we have been able to get the engine running only to find it is more than likely farked!!

Lino is going to have a better look at it on Tuesday and let my know the verdict.

Looks like the RX7 will be having an extended holiday at Maztech for a full rebuild.

FCRX7
Get a Life

#40 Post by FCRX7 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:07 pm

HIRISK wrote:
UZNPSI wrote:how you go mate?
Not to good at this stage, but that is not Maztech, it's my POS engine :(

I had an LT10S installed as their are issue with my factory lom, now that is fixed we have been able to get the engine running only to find it is more than likely farked!!

Lino is going to have a better look at it on Tuesday and let my know the verdict.

Looks like the RX7 will be having an extended holiday at Maztech for a full rebuild.
... I had my motor tuned by Maztech, was an unopened motor but had very good compression.
I had a 'safe' tune done and a week later I needed a rebuild. (didnt even get a chance to thrash the thing as my clutch was on its way out..)
Not blaming anyone just stating what happened..

Build up thread> viewtopic.php?f=21&t=115483" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
230rwkw 16psi

RXpress
Get a Girlfriend

#41 Post by RXpress » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:36 am

yeah hes good. bit pricey though.

HIRISK
Spitting Seals

#42 Post by HIRISK » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:04 pm

** FEEDBACK ON MAZTECH **

Hi All,

I just wanted to give some feedback about Maztech as I have just had my first dealings with them.

Initially I was a little hesitant to take my car their. This is because I was not going their to have a Big HP engine built or a massive 42R strapped on - I was taking my car their as it had some MAJOR bugs and was not running.

I thought this was something a workshop like Maztech would dread - I was wrong.

As it turns out, they were actually VERY helpful and did a damn good job identifying 2 MAJOR BUGS that would have been a nightmare to find.

I received phone calls from Lino and Anthony on a regular basis updating me to where it was at and they always checked with me PRIOR to doing anything that meant more dollars.

They found a major issue with my engine loom causing the TPS and Crank Angle signals to wander badly and also identified that my front and rear bearings (inside the stationary gears) wete shot.

This was causing a massive drag on the engine once it was warm as the bearings were fusing to the stationary gear and crank. It was stalling and almost impossible to start.

Anyways, all in all I am very happy - my car is now running great and the issues, which I NEVER would have even thought to look at things like the Stationary Gear Bearings, have all been fixed.

So, thumbs up for Anthony, Lino and the team at Maztech.

RXpress
Get a Girlfriend

#43 Post by RXpress » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:45 am

HIRISK wrote:** FEEDBACK ON MAZTECH **

Hi All,

I just wanted to give some feedback about Maztech as I have just had my first dealings with them.

Initially I was a little hesitant to take my car their. This is because I was not going their to have a Big HP engine built or a massive 42R strapped on - I was taking my car their as it had some MAJOR bugs and was not running.

I thought this was something a workshop like Maztech would dread - I was wrong.

As it turns out, they were actually VERY helpful and did a damn good job identifying 2 MAJOR BUGS that would have been a nightmare to find.

I received phone calls from Lino and Anthony on a regular basis updating me to where it was at and they always checked with me PRIOR to doing anything that meant more dollars.

They found a major issue with my engine loom causing the TPS and Crank Angle signals to wander badly and also identified that my front and rear bearings (inside the stationary gears) wete shot.

This was causing a massive drag on the engine once it was warm as the bearings were fusing to the stationary gear and crank. It was stalling and almost impossible to start.

Anyways, all in all I am very happy - my car is now running great and the issues, which I NEVER would have even thought to look at things like the Stationary Gear Bearings, have all been fixed.

So, thumbs up for Anthony, Lino and the team at Maztech.
thats good to hear.

vr4_killah
Get a Girlfriend

#44 Post by vr4_killah » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:56 pm

Does anyone know Maztech's email address?
Cheers.

Series 2 rx7 12aT
Trader Feedback
If it ain't broken, modify it!

Rhys
The Bug Has Bitten

#45 Post by Rhys » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:07 pm

damo702002 wrote:ROTAHEAD....all the way.
Have known anthony for many many years now and even bought my very first turbo rotor from him and worse thing i ever did was sell it.....all i,ll say is if anyone can the fat man can.

Give him your money and he,ll still be cheaper even after you drive across the city...and you,ll go home happy as shit.

My 2 cents worth only....not bagging any other shops just wanna help the guys that do the right thing.
Cheers DAMON
I've had a fresh 12ABP built by and bought from Anthony sitting in my shed for the past three years. I can't wait to drop it in the car! He was also very helpful in sourcing me a few other bits and pieces that I needed.

RX-3 coupe in the build...