Moderator: rotaryrx7white

hipsi-coupe
Mazda Approved Mechanic
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

71 rx2 coupe (t-dash) roller

#1 Post by hipsi-coupe » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:39 pm

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
* PLEASE KEEP THE TEXT BELOW THE DOTTED LINE IN YOUR POST & ENTER THE RELEVANT INFORMATION NEXT TO EACH ITEM.
* IN THE SUBJECT LINE, BE SURE TO SPECIFY YOUR STATE/TERRITORY/LOCATION IN YOUR TOPIC HEADING IN THE FOLLOWING FORMAT, EG. "[NSW] Series 3 RX-7".
* For location, choose [NSW], [QLD], [VIC], [SA], [ACT], [TAS], [NT], [WA] or if overseas [USA], [UK], [EUR], [JAP] etc.
* YOU MAY DELETE THIS TOP SECTION BEFORE POSTING YOUR AD.

.........................................................................................
Thinking of selling my series coupe minus running gear and wheels,Will have standard steel rims if sold,it's not a show car car but it's genuine with plates etc,it has a series to front on it instead of a series one front ,as that was available when the car was fixed many years ago,if you had a series one radiator support pannel it is a simple swap for a qualified person,I have a series one grill but no headlights,all chrome is there minus some from around the front screen as I lost it when driving one day.

As for price im not sure as a roller,but currently insured with shannons for $63000 agreed value

Expressions of interest

Good condition

Genuine rx2 coupe

[L

P.M

Hobart

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
Attachments
20181219_105800.jpg
20190110_131446.jpg
20190110_131437.jpg
20190110_131457.jpg

ROTARY+TURBO+NOS=FUN!!!

Don't argue with an idiot he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience...!!!!!!!!

IN THE BUILD
S1 RX2 COUPE (T-DASH) 13BBP I.T.B HALTECH
74 RX3 12A SEDAN