NSW: Rx7 Series 1/2/3 parts (Big lot) ...**Feb 18' updated

Moderator: rotaryrx7white

Post Reply
Message
Author
Black079
Rotary?... What The?
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:18 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0

Re: NSW: Rx7 Series 1/2/3 parts (Big lot) ...**Feb 17' updated

#106 Post by Black079 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:09 am

Pm sent bud 👍



Redbull
Registered Rotor User
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:57 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: NSW: Rx7 Series 1/2/3 parts (Big lot) ...**Feb 17' updated

#107 Post by Redbull » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:02 pm

I need Rx7 series 2 back Tali lights must be in good condition no cracks



Redbull
Registered Rotor User
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:57 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: NSW: Rx7 Series 1/2/3 parts (Big lot) ...**Feb 17' updated

#108 Post by Redbull » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:07 pm

Hi m8 do you still have the series 2 wheels if you do can I get some pics sent I'm also in need for door trim handles don't mind wht colour I need left and right side also front lower apron



Redbull
Registered Rotor User
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:57 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: NSW: Rx7 Series 1/2/3 parts (Big lot) ...**Feb 17' updated

#109 Post by Redbull » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:10 pm

I'm in need for all plastic that runs arround of roof lining



scottJan
Registered Rotor User
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:21 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: NSW: Rx7 Series 1/2/3 parts (Big lot) ...**Feb 17' updated

#110 Post by scottJan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:27 am

Morning seller
I am after your RX7 SR2 cassette player
Trying to keep my car original
Is it still in good working condition...could you send me a photo maybe

Regards Scott



Dr Chubb
Boost Me Up
Posts: 654
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 12:22 pm
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: NSW: Rx7 Series 1/2/3 parts (Big lot) ...**Feb 17' updated

#111 Post by Dr Chubb » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:07 pm

Redbull wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:02 pm
I need Rx7 series 2 back Tali lights must be in good condition no cracks

sorry RB, I don't have any good ones left atm, I will be on the lookout for some more in the USA when I'm over there in 1-2mths


S6 Rx7 Aus Spec
S2 Rx7

Dr Chubb
Boost Me Up
Posts: 654
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 12:22 pm
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: NSW: Rx7 Series 1/2/3 parts (Big lot) ...**Feb 17' updated

#112 Post by Dr Chubb » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:08 pm

Redbull wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:10 pm
I'm in need for all plastic that runs arround of roof lining
RB, I can help you here....call me on 0404 092 902

Cheers,
Nathan


S6 Rx7 Aus Spec
S2 Rx7

Dr Chubb
Boost Me Up
Posts: 654
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 12:22 pm
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: NSW: Rx7 Series 1/2/3 parts (Big lot) ...**Feb 17' updated

#113 Post by Dr Chubb » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:10 pm

Redbull wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:07 pm
Hi m8 do you still have the series 2 wheels if you do can I get some pics sent I'm also in need for door trim handles don't mind wht colour I need left and right side also front lower apron
RB,

S2 factory rims...choice of 12rims with some having 205 width rubber. $100-150set
Interior door handles - yes $15ea
Lower air dam - no go atm

Thx,
Nathan


S6 Rx7 Aus Spec
S2 Rx7

Dr Chubb
Boost Me Up
Posts: 654
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 12:22 pm
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: NSW: Rx7 Series 1/2/3 parts (Big lot) ...**Feb 17' updated

#114 Post by Dr Chubb » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:14 pm

scottJan wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:27 am
Morning seller
I am after your RX7 SR2 cassette player
Trying to keep my car original
Is it still in good working condition...could you send me a photo maybe

Regards Scott
Hi Scott,

Not atm sorry mate, I sold the three i had though I'm about to look for another rx7 to buy for parts.

Cheer,.s
Nathan


S6 Rx7 Aus Spec
S2 Rx7

Dr Chubb
Boost Me Up
Posts: 654
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 12:22 pm
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: NSW: Rx7 Series 1/2/3 parts (Big lot) ...**Feb 17' updated

#115 Post by Dr Chubb » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:17 pm

rx4bernzee wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:16 pm
I'm looking for series 1 rx7 front left bumper end cap and front left guard trim. Thanks

HI there,
I do have the front left bar cap s1, trim wise the trims that run in the groove in the front left guard? if so I don't have any atm.
I have a series 1 to strip though i need to buy another to know what i can sell on..this will have late April.

Thx,
Nathan


S6 Rx7 Aus Spec
S2 Rx7

Juzzo
Registered Rotor User
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:26 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: NSW: Rx7 Series 1/2/3 parts (Big lot) ...**Feb 18' updated

#116 Post by Juzzo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:01 am

Hey mate pmd you just after all dark brown plastics, dashboard, middle console, centre console few more parts to add to that too



indash72
Rotary?... What The?
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:15 pm
Location: Hervey Bay, QLD
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 2 times

Re: NSW: Rx7 Series 1/2/3 parts (Big lot) ...**Feb 18' updated

#117 Post by indash72 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:28 pm

Hi, have you got the centre plastic trim from the rear interior hatch that covers the tail lights and hatch lock mech? Also looking for the electronic hatch release solenoid if tou have them? :)


1979 s1 RX7, 12A Turbo, s2, 5 speed, s2 disc rear end, Microtech Digi Pro, 16” Simmons B45’s :-), 3” mandrel bent exhaust

jippa3000
Registered Rotor User
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 9:02 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: NSW: Rx7 Series 1/2/3 parts (Big lot) ...**Feb 18' updated

#118 Post by jippa3000 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:55 pm

Hey mate
Tried pm but stayed in the outbox for some reason.

I am chasing s1/2/3 window belt moulds.
s1 drivers door mirror
S1 drivers door handle and possibly the door lock rods.

Cheers
James



User avatar
KYPREO
Administrator
Posts: 15322
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2002 6:09 am
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 92 times
Contact:

Re: NSW: Rx7 Series 1/2/3 parts (Big lot) ...**Feb 18' updated

#119 Post by KYPREO » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:25 am

jippa3000 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:55 pm
Hey mate
Tried pm but stayed in the outbox for some reason.

I am chasing s1/2/3 window belt moulds.
s1 drivers door mirror
S1 drivers door handle and possibly the door lock rods.

Cheers
James
Message staying in the outbox means the user hasn't opened their account since you sent it. Once they open the message, it will go into your sent box.

The seller logs in fairly regularly, so he'll get the PM. :wink:


My Build Log
WTB series 3 RX-7 shifter boot in off black/grey

rx4bernzee
Registered Rotor User
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:27 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: NSW: Rx7 Series 1/2/3 parts (Big lot) ...**Feb 17' updated

#120 Post by rx4bernzee » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:21 pm

Dr Chubb wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:17 pm
rx4bernzee wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:16 pm
I'm looking for series 1 rx7 front left bumper end cap and front left guard trim. Thanks

HI there,
I do have the front left bar cap s1, trim wise the trims that run in the groove in the front left guard? if so I don't have any atm.
I have a series 1 to strip though i need to buy another to know what i can sell on..this will have late April.

Thx,
Nathan
How much are you wanting for the end cap?
That is the trim piece I'm after! But the style without the indicator.



Post Reply