NEW FEATURE: Post Like system!!!

At long last, we have successfully implemented a comprehensive post rating/like system. With casual readers and visitors vastly outnumbering frequent posters, it is not always apparent to users that others are reading, enjoying and grateful for their posts. If you are too shy to post and want to express your thanks, now you can!

Liking a post is easy - click this thumbs up in the top right hand corner of the post: Image

Can I encourage everyone to use this new feature enthusiastically and liberally and be sure to go back to your favourite old topics and like old posts. This will help build up useful user 'like' profiles and give credit to the users who has provided so much value to this community. This in turn helps guests and newcomers sort useful answers and posters from others.

This goes to regular forum lurkers especially - please show your appreciation with a 'like'!

Featuring:
  • Liked post counters in every user profile (given & received)
  • Liked post leaderboard accessible from the index and Quick Links Menu
  • Receive notifications when your post is liked, configurable from the User Control Panel (in forum notification and/or email notifications available or off)
  • You can remove a like if you made a mistake by clicking the undo button where the thumbs up used to sit (but the user will be notified)
  • Plus more

Read the announcement and post any queries, comments or suggestions HERE

Once read, this announcement can be dismissed by clicking on the 'X' in the top right hand corner.

Mazda project

All car-related multimedia topics belong here. If you wish to post or request car-related pictures, videos, links, signatures or photochops, this is the place.

Moderators: wotmazda, 7rex, KILLA 13B, matty

TommiE
Registered Rotor User
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Mazda project

#1 Post by TommiE » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:51 am

Mazda RX3 -75
Mazda 818 -76

RE RX3
The Bug Has Bitten

Re: Mazda project

#2 Post by RE RX3 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:56 pm

1976 S3 RX-3 SEDAN INJECTED 13B BRIDGEPORT

WANKfactor
Get a Girlfriend

#3 Post by WANKfactor » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:49 am

Thanks for posting. Fucking hilarious. I'm up to page 8, just looking at the pictures and occasional comment. Using restraint not to flick to the last page to see the finished product. Compelling viewing! Terrifying, yet charming build. Can anyone say eye protection? Or rust removal, lol?
Will finish browsing this later.
Thanks again! Gold!

~ suppository of all wisdom ~

Todiefor
Mazda Approved Mechanic
Been liked: 1 time

#4 Post by Todiefor » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:37 pm

I was laughing at the first few pages as it seemed insane especially given the lack of facilities. This guy does not get upset about the negative comments and takes all suggestions on board.

Good on him for completing his vision......I'm sure that this would have brought his mates and the local helpers a lot closer. You have to admire the persistence and determination.

I guess that this is his convertible Ferrari that he pictured for inspiration on the colour.

We need to look past the quality of the final product for this build.

ONE IS NEVER ENOUGH