Forum announcement - 21 August 2018 - It is with great sadness to learn of the passing of a great of the AusRotary community, Darren Baker aka "Dazz". Since the very beginning, Dazz has been one of the giants of AusRotary, contributing his vast technical and model knowledge, as well as volunteering his time as a moderator. Right up to very recently he continued to provide race reports, results and photos of RX-2s from historic racing meets, even as his health made it very difficult to do so. Should you wish to add you own comments in honour of Dazz, please visit here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=250953

List of hosting sites

All car-related multimedia topics belong here. If you wish to post or request car-related pictures, videos, links, signatures or photochops, this is the place.

Moderators: KILLA 13B, wotmazda, 7rex

Message
Author
User avatar
YNV08Z
Searching For More Power
Posts: 1377
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:24 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

List of hosting sites

#1 Post by YNV08Z » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:12 am

I got this from the RX-7 forum, and thought we could also
use this information.

Moderators: Here is a compiled list of free file hosting options for everyone to use when hosting videos and pix.

file hosting sites

0-10 megabyte:

http://www.albumtown.com/
http://www.bestupload.com
http://www.flypicture.com
http://www.uploadx.net
http://www.webfilehost.com
http://www.wirefiles.com
http://www.zippyvideos.com
http://www.putfile.com

10-100 megabyte:

http://www.11mbit.de
http://www.35mb.com
http://www.da_insane.boo.pl/d/upload/
http://www.filebuffer.net
http://www.filecabi.net/free-video-hosting.html
http://www.filesupload.com
http://www.fileupyours.com
http://www.freeuploader.com
http://www.myfilestash.com
http://www.mytempdir.com
http://www.picapic.net
http://www.putfile.com
http://www.rapidsharing.com/
http://www.ripway.com
http://www.savefile.com
http://www.sendmefile.com
http://www.swiftdesk.com
http://www.turboupload.com
http://www.uploadfront.com/
http://www.uploadsend.com/
http://www.uploadtown.com
http://www.ultrashare.net
http://www.ushareit.com
http://www.yourfilehost.com
http://www.videos.streetfire.net

100 - unlimited megabyte:

http://freespace.filefront.com
http://www.4shared.com
http://www.bigupload.com/
http://www.come2store.com
http://www.content-type.com/
http://www.dropload.com
http://www.filebull.com/
http://www.filecache.de
http://www.filefactory.com/
http://www.myfilehut.com
http://www.megaupload.com
http://www.mysharebox.com/
http://www.rapidshare.de
http://www.rapidupload.com/
http://www.sharebigfile.com
http://www.spread-it.com
http://www.transferbigfiles.com
http://www.updownloadserver.com
http://www.yousendit.com

unknown:

http://up.li.ru
http://www.webfile.ru
http://www.suprafiles.com
http://www.filefront.com


image hosting

http://app02.bonpoo.com/file.htm
http://xtremeimages.armed.us
http://www.filehost.to
http://www.fotopic.net/
http://www.freefotofile.com
http://www.freeimagelibrary.com
http://www.image-bound.com/
http://www.imagedropbox.com
http://www.imageheap.com
http://www.imagelime.com
http://www.imagerage.com
http://www.imageshack.us
http://www.imagesubmit.com
http://www.imagexoom.com
http://www.imgsharing.com
http://www.imgzone.info
http://www.myimagebuddy.com/
http://www.iuploads.com/free_image_hosting/
http://www.myimagedepot.com
http://www.myimagehosting.com
http://www.myphotohost.com
http://www.picvault.info/
http://www.photoserver.us
http://www.picsplace.to
http://www.realimagehost.com
http://www.sighost.us
http://www.simpload.com
http://www.solisstyle.com/ims/
http://www.thefreeimagehosting.com
http://www.thepicturebin.com
http://www.tinypic.com
http://www.upload4free.com
http://www.uploadimages.net
http://www.uploads.biz
http://www.watotron.com/watupload/
http://www.webdevote.com/webservices/imagehost/
http://www.xs.to
http://www.xtra-image.com
http://www.YourUpload.com


Cheers Paul


"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you." --Anonymous

User avatar
matty
Moderator
Posts: 5821
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:44 pm
Location: Radelaide
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 4 times

#2 Post by matty » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:14 pm

would be handy if its stickied. good links cheers.



User avatar
RestoreMaz
Dr Wankel Himself
Posts: 6299
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:11 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

#3 Post by RestoreMaz » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:47 pm

optus provides its users with 50meg of webspace for hosting vids and photos.
Do other isps do this, or is it that people dont know its available?
Image shak and photobucket are so slow to download photos from, even with the fastest conections, ask your service provider if you get webspace with your acount.



User avatar
DRAXRX3
Post Whore
Posts: 15936
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2002 6:57 am
Location: Doing Pink/Blue Slips........Need one?
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

#4 Post by DRAXRX3 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:24 am

RestoreMaz wrote:optus provides its users with 50meg of webspace for hosting vids and photos.
Do other isps do this, or is it that people dont know its available?
Image shak and photobucket are so slow to download photos from, even with the fastest conections, ask your service provider if you get webspace with your acount.
50meg!?!? :shock:

I've only got 10mb :(

I'm gonna call optus on Monday


DRAXJR on the scene. look out for it in about 15years time

Image

User avatar
RestoreMaz
Dr Wankel Himself
Posts: 6299
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:11 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

#5 Post by RestoreMaz » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:57 pm

DRAXRX3 wrote:
RestoreMaz wrote:optus provides its users with 50meg of webspace for hosting vids and photos.
Do other isps do this, or is it that people dont know its available?
Image shak and photobucket are so slow to download photos from, even with the fastest conections, ask your service provider if you get webspace with your acount.
50meg!?!? :shock:

I've only got 10mb :(

I'm gonna call optus on Monday
You have 5 email adreses with optus, each one you can create 10 meg of webspace with.
heres mine, ive made 3 so far
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~restoremaz/photos/

http://members.optusnet.com.au/capellacoupe/

http://members.optusnet.com.au/restobro/



User avatar
Phoenix
Rotor Junkie
Posts: 4223
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:33 pm
Location: Sunshine Coast- the other white meat
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

#6 Post by Phoenix » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:44 pm

Image

OW, my eyes :cry:



Mr_Mark
Weekend Cruiser
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:37 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

#7 Post by Mr_Mark » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:12 pm

ftp://bart.hotperthcars.net
username: general
password: usage

appears as http://www.hotperthcars.net/general/

Public space to host images/vid files. No illegal content that will get me in the shit please as I do personally own this box. Has 33gig of free space at present.


2005 BA MK2 XR6T Manual
400rwhp Daily hack

1974 capella
Slow and steady project

User avatar
circle_w3rk
Post Whore
Posts: 8343
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:25 am
Location: Nukecastle
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times

#8 Post by circle_w3rk » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:40 pm

Mr_Mark wrote:ftp://bart.hotperthcars.net
username: general
password: usage

appears as http://www.hotperthcars.net/general/

Public space to host images/vid files. No illegal content that will get me in the shit please as I do personally own this box. Has 33gig of free space at present.
You are a legend Mr Mark.
Hope ya don't mind but I have already started uploading some files
for use on this forum. :D :D :D :D
Well done with the much needed ftp server.
Love ya work.

Cheers



mrspeaker
Registered Rotor User
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:29 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

#9 Post by mrspeaker » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:17 pm

another good place is http://www.photobucket.com .They offer video and photo hosting for free. :D



User avatar
circle_w3rk
Post Whore
Posts: 8343
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:25 am
Location: Nukecastle
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times

#10 Post by circle_w3rk » Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:53 pm

circle_jerk wrote:
Mr_Mark wrote:ftp://bart.hotperthcars.net
username: general
password: usage

appears as http://www.hotperthcars.net/general/

Public space to host images/vid files. No illegal content that will get me in the shit please as I do personally own this box. Has 33gig of free space at present.
You are a legend Mr Mark.
Hope ya don't mind but I have already started uploading some files
for use on this forum. :D :D :D :D
Well done with the much needed ftp server.
Love ya work.

Cheers
This has been really great.
But I haven't been able to login for a few dayz.
Is the server down.??
I hope it will be back.
I have come to appreciate this handy ftp.
Cheers



rotary_images
Rotary?... What The?
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:17 pm
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

#11 Post by rotary_images » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:57 am

also if you can load images on rotaryimages.com so we can build a massive referance for the rotor community :wink:


Image

User avatar
circle_w3rk
Post Whore
Posts: 8343
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:25 am
Location: Nukecastle
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times

#12 Post by circle_w3rk » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:00 pm

rotary_images wrote:also if you can load images on rotaryimages.com so we can build a massive referance for the rotor community :wink:
Good idea dood.
I'll drop by with a few of my pics then.
Cheers



rotary_images
Rotary?... What The?
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:17 pm
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

#13 Post by rotary_images » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:39 pm

thanks legend :wink: all support is appreciated


Image

Mr_Mark
Weekend Cruiser
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:37 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

#14 Post by Mr_Mark » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:22 am

Yeah soz had to pull it offline for a bit, was sending out 30gig/day which is a bit much for my wallet haha.


2005 BA MK2 XR6T Manual
400rwhp Daily hack

1974 capella
Slow and steady project

User avatar
circle_w3rk
Post Whore
Posts: 8343
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:25 am
Location: Nukecastle
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times

#15 Post by circle_w3rk » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:13 pm

Mr_Mark wrote:Yeah soz had to pull it offline for a bit, was sending out 30gig/day which is a bit much for my wallet haha.
Thanks anyway, it was handy while it lasted. And you are most generous to offer in the first place.
Cheers



Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post