RX3/808 and 1300 Blueprint/3-view requests

All car-related multimedia topics belong here. If you wish to post or request car-related pictures, videos, links, signatures or photochops, this is the place.

Moderators: KILLA 13B, wotmazda, 7rex

TheAllNewSideways
Registered Rotor User
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

RX3/808 and 1300 Blueprint/3-view requests

#1 Post by TheAllNewSideways » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:58 am

Hey, if anyone can help out I'm after 3-view/blueprints of the following:

RX3 or 808 sedan

RX3 or 808 wagon

1300 2 door sedan

Please post them here (links, images, whatevs) or PM them. That'd be ace, sweet, grouse and rad.
I have RX3 coupe plans, I'm only after the sedan and wagon. The only 1300 plans I'm missing are the 2 door sedan.
As in, I need this, but for the cars above:
https://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprin ... t-1971.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I build JDM cars in 1/24 scale and I'm aiming to convert the Hasegawa RX3 to a sedan and then potentially make a resin mould from it. I once owned an 808 that I want to build a replica of. Aiming to scratchbuild a 1300 sedan (2 and 4 door), coupe and wagon too....eventually :roll: :lol: . I need 3-views to do that though.
If all goes well, I may be back here telling you where you can buy resin conversion body shells if there are any car modellers interested :wink: .

Thanks in advance,

(The all new) sideways
(yes, in case you're wondering, the sideways that used to spend way too much time on here about 12 years ago...)

Roquenut
Registered Rotor User
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: RX3/808 and 1300 Blueprint/3-view requests

#2 Post by Roquenut » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:21 pm

I want to be the same, I really like it. I hope someone will share it.