Forum announcement - 13 April 2018 - some images on the forum are hosted by a service called PostImage. PostImage had their primary domain name suspended so any links to images hosted on that server are temporarily unavailable. The good news is that images are still available on the Internet, but instead of being hosted at postimg.org, they are at postimg.cc. We can probably fix this at our end by automatically amending all PostImage URLs in the database to point to the location, but I'm hoping PostImage will sort this out themselves. In the meantime, you can view the images by manually changing the URLs from postimg.org to postimg.cc. Thanks!

Post the no1 pic of your car in here (original thread)

All car-related multimedia topics belong here. If you wish to post or request car-related pictures, videos, links, signatures or photochops, this is the place.

Moderators: KILLA 13B, wotmazda, 7rex

WANKfactor
Get a Girlfriend
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Post the no1 pic of your car in here (original thread)

#1711 Post by WANKfactor » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:40 pm

Last drive before i pulled the diff out for the 800th time. Going to be at least a few weeks before i drive it again. ACCC case pending.
Attachments
@ 012.jpg

~ suppository of all wisdom ~

Todiefor
Mazda Approved Mechanic
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Post the no1 pic of your car in here (original thread)

#1712 Post by Todiefor » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:11 pm

Not sure of photographer but it's a nice shot. Thanks.
Attachments
IMG_1953.JPG
These users liked Todiefor's post (total 3):
KYPREO (Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:33 pm) • xxx12A (Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:38 pm) • rotorhead15 (Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:38 pm)

ONE IS NEVER ENOUGH