Forum announcement - 2 March 2018 - it has now been a month since AusRotary relaunched and things are going great. In that time, we have had over 800 registered users access the site (on top of tens of thousands of guests), which just goes to demonstrate that this community still means a lot to so many people even if they don't post here regularly. The positive reception and feedback you have given regarding the improved layout and new functionality has been much appreciated. With your help, we have further fine tuned a few things and improved website speed & performance. But we're not done yet, with plans to continue introducing new features to make this place better and better. An example is our new post like system (link) which we encourage you all to use generally (especially if you are a forum lurker!). There are more ideas in the pipeline too, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, the best way to keep this community going is by posting new content and sharing photos/videos/articles/events you come across. If you were going to put it on social media, post it here too - many of our members don't use popular social media platforms whatsoever. Sharing content directly to and from AusRotary is now easy, so don't be shy.

Thanks again for all your loyal support and the great build logs, tech advice and knowledge you contribute.

Any info on my rx7

Topics specific to rotary engines, cars and car-related issues.
eg: automotive news, concepts, car shows, etc.

Moderators: KILLA 13B, wotmazda, 7rex

maz 1300
Mazda Approved Mechanic
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Any info on my rx7

#1 Post by maz 1300 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:22 pm

Hi all im new to this site about 12 months ago i brought my first s3 rx7 ive had rotarys in the past but never a rx7 i brought the car off a middle aged man from sydney so im guessing at one stage it was a sydney car, he beought to just cruise around in but never got the chance ti do the work that was required an he just let it sit out in the weather anyway lets talk about the car so its a red 1984 s3 rx7 running a 13b mild port when i first brought the car it had the most ulgiest muddled up body kit on it from all diffent styles so i pulled that off to find that who ever put it on had chopped all the quarters out of the car to put it on long story short i put new quarters in it an now looks the norm im here to see if anyone knows any info about the car who built the motor etc all help an advice would be appreciated