Forum announcement - 21 August 2018 - It is with great sadness to learn of the passing of a great of the AusRotary community, Darren Baker aka "Dazz". Since the very beginning, Dazz has been one of the giants of AusRotary, contributing his vast technical and model knowledge, as well as volunteering his time as a moderator. Right up to very recently he continued to provide race reports, results and photos of RX-2s from historic racing meets, even as his health made it very difficult to do so. Should you wish to add you own comments in honour of Dazz, please visit here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=250953

1998 RX-7 music and lighting combination question

Any type of car audio, visual or alarm system related questions or info

Moderators: KillerRx4, orx626

Alex R
Registered Rotor User
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

1998 RX-7 music and lighting combination question

#1 Post by Alex R » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:40 pm

Hey everyone, I've got a 1998 RX7, and I wanted to install a lit undercar strip on it.
Now, the kit is already in my garage, yet I do not want it just to glow. I was wondering, what can I do to make it flicker in accordance with the music rhythm? You know, it is just regular kit, and it did not come equipped with any sort of a connector to the audio, or something...
Is it possible to connect them somehow? Or I should go with the different kit?
Here's approx what I want it to look, not too bright lighting, like this guy on the Nissan has
lighting.JPG
Pic from the site

Any help's appreciated.